The user either is or can transform into an machine. Can include small factories instead of organs, which can manifest instruments such as mechanical arms, weapons, or wheels. Some may be limited to specific mechanisms or parts to which their body can operate, others abilities may be limited only by their imagination.
Anatomical Liberation/Head Liberation/Body Part Substitution
Mechanical Limb Generation
Decelerated Aging or Semi-Immortality
Mechanical Weapon Construct
- Those with Technology Manipulation could render the user helpless, some users generate this ability as a preventive measure, unless the user has the ability themselves.
- Runs a risk of attacks from those who can emit Electromagnetic pulses.
- Some may be limited on how long they can be in this form.
- Some are limited on which part of their body can become robotic
- Users could run the risk or are prone to a computer virus
- Androids may be limited to fulfill its programming.
Omega Sentinel (Marvel Comics)
Brick Baxter/Cyber Shadow (The Young Guardians)
Lady Deathstrike (Marvel Comics)
Victor Stone/Cyborg (DC Comics)
Thought Robot (DC Comics)
Cyborg Superman (DC Comics)
Jax Briggs (Mortal Kombat)
Android 16 (Dragon Ball Z)