Users can move much faster than the average member of their species, some at or above supersonic speed or even faster, possibly reaching or even exceeding light speed. However, this power is not without any ill effects, as it can strain the body, although some users may be resistant or even immune to the effects of high speed travel, including friction, gravitational decrease, inertia, etc.
- Accelerated Metabolism
- Accelerated Perception
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Reflexes
- Enhanced Stamina
- G-Force Adaptation
- Users' physical state affects their speed and endurance.
- May have effects of the users aging, increasing or decreasing it.
- May be temporary in effect and limited in continuation depending on the user.
- May cause burning and extreme heat from the friction of speed.
- Speed doesn't necessarily mean maneuverability, some users may have problems with inertia and tight corners.
Superman (DC Comics)
Supergirl (DC Comics)
Superboy (DC Comics)
Krypto (DC Comics)