Users have incredible ability to defy weight limitations of the member of their race, but not completely break them. Dense, lengthy, or overweight items are easy to move and simple to use in nearly any manner. Users can crush, lift, throw, or catch items of great weight.
- User can lift objects that are heavy for normal humans.
- Constriction and Crushing due to the extreme strength of the user.
- Earthquakes through stomping on the ground.
- Enhanced Combat since attacks are more effective.
- Enhanced Jump
- Shockwaves through clapping of the hands.
- Balance, gravity, and mass still affect the user.
- Users are still susceptible to Newton's Three Laws of Motion.
- Strength does not equal durability. If a user were to attempt to lift something extremely heavy over their head, their bones and joints could snap.
- May damage environment/other people without meaning or noticing.
- There may be a limit to how strong a user can become before it's dangerous for themselves to use.(Ex: Gentle)
- May be limited to certain limbs.
Saitama (One Punch Man)
Magic Potion Users (Asterix)
Scott Pilgrim (Scott Pilgrim Series)
Todd Ingram (Scott Pilgrim)
Lucas Lee (Scott Pilgrim)
Gideon Graves (Scott Pilgrim)
Hellboy (Hellboy Darkhorse Comics)
Superman (DC Comics)
Goku (Dragon Ball)
Vegeta (Dragon Ball)
Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
Monkey D. Garp (One Piece)
Roranoa Zoro (One Piece)
Rob Lucci (One Piece)
Jozu (One Piece)