Users can create, shape and manipulate fire, the rapid oxidation of a material in the exothermic chemical process of combustion, releasing heat, light, and various reaction products, flame being the visible portion of the fire. Depending on the substances alight, and any impurities outside, the color of the flame and the fire's intensity will be different.
- Create/Generate/increase, absorb, shape and manipulate fire.
- Ultimate Burning
- Fire Attacks
- Flame Solidification
- Pyrokinetic Constructs, including weapons, walls, armor or allies/servants.
- Move/lift fire at nearly any speed.
- Pyrokinetic Flight
- Pyrokinetic Surfing
- May be unable to create fire, being limited to manipulating only from already existing sources.
- Control is extremely important. Unconscious use of this power can be catastrophic.
- Fire Immunity and/or Thermal Resistance isn't always part of the package, so burning yourself is possible.
- Users can be overpowered by Water Manipulation, Water Generation, Ice Manipulation and/or Freezing.
- Unless user has Cosmic Fire Manipulation or Hell-Fire Manipulation/Holy Fire Manipulation, oxygen is needed as fuel.
- May be limited to controlling/immunity to the fire they create.
Delsin Rowe (Infamous Second Son)
Kimiko Tohomiko (Xiaolin Showdown/Xiaolin Chronicles)
Cure Sunny/Akane Hino (Smile Precure)
Cure Rouge/Rin Natsuki (Precure 5/Yes! Precure 5 GOGO!)
Lucifer Morningstar (Vertigo)
Flame Princess (Adventure Time)
Ember McLaine (Danny Phantom)
Firebenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend Of Korra)
Avatars (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend Of Korra)