User can control the minds of others with victims completely subject to the user's mental control. If the victims were placed into a semi-conscious state, they may not have any recollection of the previous actions that they performed while under its effect.
- Hypnosis: To cause others to follow orders by directly sending suggestions into the subconscious.
- Hypnotic Vision: To cause others to follow orders by placing them in a suggestive trance upon eye contact. Users enter a zombie-like state and follow orders until the effect wears off.
- Persuasion: To cause others to follow orders by dictating highly compelling commands.
- Pushing: To implant thoughts, emotions, and memories into the minds of others, making them think that it's their own, and causing them to act normally upon recognizing said information.
- Subliminal Messaging: To captivate others through appearance or by performing a certain action.
- Truth Inducement: To make others tell the truth.
Cannot erase implanted information, but the user can suppress or nullify them by implanting other information.
May cause users and/or victims to retain a minor headache or suffer from fatigue.
Psychic Shield and Indomitable Will users of a higher level allows them to resist this ability.
Andrew Gallagher (Supernatural)
Anyone with the "boxes of Orden" (Legend of the Seeker)
Andrew McGee (Stephen King's Firestarter)
Angel (Maximum Ride)
Ansen Weems (Supernatural)
Jake Talley (Supernatural)
Aravis Vadamus (Scorpius: Treachery)
Babidi (Dragon Ball Z)
Baltor (Winx Club)