Users have the ability to foresee possible futures and observe what may happen. As knowledge of the future invariably causes that future to change, visions of the future are subject to frequent shifting. While not being able to select futures or travel through time, these visions may assist in possible courses of action.
- Precognitive Immunity makes the user unseen in any and/or various predictions.
- May require being in a trance, asleep or unconscious to see the future.
- Foretelling may be an involuntary action happening unexpectedly.
- May only be able to see destiny, being unable to change events.
- Visions may be more similar to dreams, difficult to remember, or decipher.
- May be behave like a reverse memory, wherein the nearest futures or most important future events are the most vivid.
- May be limited by how far into the future they can see.
- Can cause great strain to the user's mind.
- May be uncontrollable and unpredictable.
- May only be able to see a certain aspect of the future.
Helena Kyle (Birds of Prey TV series)
John Vattic (Second Sight)
Oracle of Delphi (Greek mythology)
Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed)
Jimena Castillo (Daughters of the Moon series)
Dream Girl (DC)
Clock King II (DC)